Expatriate Tax Services
The team of CPAs and accountants at International Tax Practitioners specialize in helping multinational businesses expand global operations, navigate complex tax issues, and manage employee relocation. We understand the unique tax compliance challenges you face and we have solutions. Whether your employees are located across the border or overseas, we can show you how to avoid tax problems and minimize tax obligations. We continuously evaluate our client's needs and suggest ideas that are primarily focused on tax and related human resource cost saving opportunities.
Regardless of where they live and earn income, expatriates are subject to tax on their worldwide income. We prepare tax returns to ensure your employees benefit from all the deductions and tax breaks they are entitled to including foreign tax credits, foreign earned income, and housing exclusions. We also make sure individuals who are required to pay tax in multiple countries avoid double taxation and only pay what the law requires.
Our network of tax professionals are located across the globe so we are well positioned to coordinate with a number of local tax service providers in a variety of nations. Give us a call today at 212-537-5951 to learn more or request a consultation online now.
Our tax services for expatriates include:
- Tax planning and compliance for employees working overseas
- Pre-assignment/post-arrival tax consultations
- Tax equalization policy design and administration
- Hypothetical tax/net pay calculations
- Pre-departure and repatriation counseling
- Assistance with inquiries from taxing authorities
- Social security tax planning
- Retirement planning
- Tax treaty utilization
- Payroll consulting
- Calculation and coordination of estimated tax payments
- Foreign bank account reports