International Tax Planning and Compliance
Businesses that operate internationally face a unique set of tax compliance issues. Proactive tax planning is essential to avoiding overpaying on taxes and maximizing your bottom line. We can show you how to leverage a well-planned tax strategy that will decrease taxes, preserve profits, and ensure your business reports to tax authorities accurately and on time.
At International Tax Practitioners, we specialize in tax compliance for foreign business with subsidiaries in multiple countries. When you work with us, your business will meet tax compliance standards while ensuring you pay the lowest amount of tax allowed by law. From Federal tax compliance and tax classification to inventory and accounting methods, we can assist you in addressing and managing all of your global tax obligations.
Our global network of tax accountants are ready to assist you. Contact us at 212-537-5951 now or request a consultation online to discuss how we can help your multinational business save money on foreign taxes.
Our international tax planning services for businesses include:
- International tax compliance
- State and Local tax services for multi-national businesses
- Country tax and local market tax
- Fixed allowances of claims
- International tax structuring to minimize taxes
- Audit and investigation controversy and defense
- Cost segregation studies
- Fixed asset analysis
- Indirect tax analysis (GST, PST, VAT, Sales Tax, etc.)
- Inventory and accounting methods
- Advanced entity planning and selection
- R&D credit studies and claims