Hendrik van Duijn,International Tax Partner
email@example.com | +31 888 387 687
As a tax adviser in Amsterdam, Hendrik focuses on Dutch corporate income tax and Dutch dividend withholding tax. Cross-border investments and mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate restructuring have Hendrik's specific interest. In 2002 Hendrik joined BDO (Rotterdam) after which he joined PwC in 2006 also in Rotterdam. He worked in the Netherlands up to 2008 when he made his move to New York. During 2008 and 2009 Hendrik provided Dutch corporate income tax advice and Dutch dividend withholding tax advice to various US and Canadian multinationals which invested in or via the Netherlands. During the last couple of years Hendrik has provided Dutch corporate income tax and Dutch dividend withholding tax advice with a client base of US and Canadian multinational companies. Many of these companies set-up their business in Amsterdam. To be in the vicinity of his clients Hendrik therefore became a tax adviser in Amsterdam.
- International Tax Partner, DTS Duijn's Tax Solutions ( December 2011 – present )
- International Tax Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers ( September 2009 – March 2012 )
- International Tax Manager (Dutch Desk NY), PricewaterhouseCoopers ( April 2008 – September 2009 )
- International Tax Specialist, PricewaterhouseCoopers ( August 2006 – April 2008 )
- Dutch Tax Manager, BDO ( June 2003 – August 2006 )
- Dutch Tax Consultant, Otterspeer, Haasnoot & Partners ( 2002 – 2003 )
Member of the Dutch association of tax advisors
Dutch Certified Public Accountant
Post graduate LLM (partial), US taxation?Leiden University ? 2007 – 2007 ?
WO, LAW?Leiden University ? 1998 – 2001 ?
Master, Accounting, Fully Certified Auditor, Hogeschool Utrecht (1994 – 1998 ?