Slawomir Buszko, Partner
firstname.lastname@example.org | +48 571 510 501
Slawek is a certified tax advisor and the Head of Transfer Pricing at ID Advisory.
He has over 15 years of transfer pricing experience.
Before joining ID Advisory he worked as a senior manager at EY, Warsaw Office and specialized in transfer pricing as well as tax & technology transformation projects.
Slawek’s experience spans across a number of industries, including financial sector, power, oil & gas, automotive, FMCG and pharma, and the biggest companies on the Polish market.
He graduated from the Warsaw School of Economics.
Key transfer pricing projects:
- Planning and implementing transfer pricing models and policies for the biggest capital groups headquartered in Poland (oil & gas, power, mining, financial sector etc.)
- Business (supply chain) restructurings, including planning, exit payment valuation, support during a tax audit
- Valuation of financial transactions and preparing financial instruments valuation models
- Comprehensive documentation of transaction flows in capital groups and support in collecting supporting documentation
- Preparing procedures to adapt to new transfer pricing documentation and reporting regulations
- Successful negotiation of Advance Pricing Agreements with the Polish Ministry of Finance
- Support in MAP procedures, including discussions with the Polish Ministry of Finance and implementation of the MAP decisions
- Litigation support during transfer pricing audits
- Development of IT tools supporting transfer pricing processes