Justus Fischer-Zernin , Partner
email@example.com | +49 40 3576620
Justus Fischer-Zernin’s work focuses on advising and representing enterprises and investors in the fields of business and tax law, often in matters of an international nature. This mainly involves organisational aspects of the founding of companies, restructuring of corporate groups, corporate acquisitions and disposals and all related legal and taxation concerns – always in relation to matters of contracts and tax law.
At Hanselaw, Justus Fischer-Zernin mainly operates in the “Corporate – Contracts – Tax” field; in tax-related matters, he also works in the fields “Media” and “Capital Market”.
- Partner, Hanselaw-Hammerstein und Partner (2000-Present)
- Partner, Dr. Schwarz, von Saldern, Diekmann (1993 – 1999)
- Tax Principal, Fuller Landau LLP ( February 2011 – October 2012 )
- Lawyer in the legal and tax department, Treuarbeit (today part of PriceWaterhouseCoopers) (1989 – 1992)
- Assistant Professor, International Tax Institute (1985 – 1988 )
Member of the supervisory boards of several joint-stock companies
Layer's Degree, Law, Dr. juris in 1994 - University of Hamburg / Law School (1978 – 1983)